As the end of Spring Break approaches, I finally found the top of my new crafting table and was able to finish a layout!! This one is inspired by one done by Doris - just love it. It is a couple pictures I took of the boys exploring in the state park this week - we had a great trip to Chicot State Park for a few days - A bit cold in the mornings, but nice afternoons.
While there I finished 12 Easter cards and 12 Easter tags (a kit I picked up from Archivers). Also worked on a mini album - will post about that after I finish the journaling.
Calvinball points....
Blogging
10.5
Layouts
9
Cards
12.5
Do
gooder 2
scrapping
past my bedtime 1
shopping
2
scrapping
with kids 2
household
chores while scrapping 1
using
at least 5 jbs products on the page 3
Scrap in public 1
Schedule scrappy play date 2
Tech for
sake of scrapping 1 (will explain next weekend when get back home and can do
photos)
Cleaning up after myself 3
Eating chocolate
1
Other misc one time points 3
=54 POINTS! not bad for taking a week off :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment