Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another UFO + giveaway

Still cleaning and sorting thru all the crafting stuff that I have managed to accumulate over the past 6 years since I started scrapbooking.  Holy cow!  How did I get some much stuff??!!??

Anyways, I found this layout kit from CKC 2007 and finally finished it!  2 points to me!


AND since I have FOUR BOXES of stuff that I don't want anymore... I am having a giveaway (and another point to me :-) )...  this is a brand new stamp-n-up set, never used!  I'll pick a name on Sunday.


Calvinball stats:
Blogging 14
Layouts 16
Cards 14.5
Other misc 30

total points = 74!!  apparently I can't add... not sure how I came up with 80 on Wednesday :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on finishing up another UFO!! What a nice give-away. Thanks for a chance to win! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout. I feel like yesterday was 2007. Not so very long ago. ;). Great job with calvinball wahoooo!

    ReplyDelete