Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Better Watch out Doris

What a crazy weekend!!  Soccer games... weddings... zoo trips... church... egg hunts... easter bunny pictures... not sure we could have fit anything else in this past weekend!

Spent some time last night trying to clean up my mess I made moving my craft room.  I came across an old basic grey kit I had bought and BAM - a finished mini album from our spring break - 18 PAGES - 9 points baby!  WHOO HOO!



Sure pays to clean out a box or two sometimes!?!

I've also finished 3 layouts in the past week and on this one I made my own embellishments.  While cleaning I also found a picture frame I made at CKU in 2009(!).  The cool techinque was making butterflies out of paper flowers + gem stones + rhinestones.  So 2 extra points to me - 1 for cool embellie and 1 for using vintage stash - I figure something squirelled away for 5 years counts as vintage stash right??.



Oh yeah - this photo is from Thanksgiving holiday - another bonus point to me!

I also made 4 Easter cards last night to send to my family.

Blogging 13.5
Layouts 14
Cards 14.5
Other misc one time points 29
total points = 80!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rita your on Calvinball fire!!! I think Doris had better watch out...lol!! I'm no match for you veterans, but I still got a few days!!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete