First up: I had to clean off my table in order to actually do any projects - so that is 1 point + .5 point for before/after photos:
WHEW! Once that was done, I could get down to something fun.... like this challange tossed out by Paula Gilarde... Inspiration Challenge #40: symmetry rules!
So this layout (1) + Challange (1) + Calvinball member challange (1) = 3 POINTS.
Here is a little jar I made for CCE class to collect the rice bowl money - JBS girl stamp!
I also finished up 2 other layouts.
Oh yeah - I am claiming the 1 point for "journaling on students paper" - except that I spent an hour "journaling" on some program specs for the developers. Fair is fair :-)
Got a nice box of goodies today from Scrapbooking Warehouse - a new melting pot & some beeswax to play around with.
calvinball points: 5
mixed media: 1
calvinblog points: 3
bonus points: 3
handicap points: 1.5
oh yay! you're racking up the points rita! and i adore that jar! and am jealous of the beeswax! i've always been so intrigued by that and hope to try it one day. tell me how it goes!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! Awesome job on the points!! Love that girlie on the jar but I especially love that you played along with my challenge :)
ReplyDeleteWow...your clean is CLEAN! Keep up the good work! The jar is so cute! =)
ReplyDelete