Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Finish

Throwing in the towl on this month's Calvinball.  But I did take Doris up on her challenge - scrap a Easter photo for a bonus point + another bonus point for scrapping in the last 6 hours of calvinball + bonus point for pictures less than 7 days old + bonus point for using all JBS products + 1 point for layout.  WHEW!  that makes a massive 5 points for one layout!!  Gotta love the rules on this game :-)


I also finished the March Canvas Create class from Donna Downey - that's gotta be worth at least 5 points??



Calvinball 52
mixed media 17
calvinblog 16.5
bonus 8
handicap 3.0

2 comments:

  1. Rita, you are a Calvinball superstar! :) I'm calculating my points at the moment and I am not where I wanted to be, but at least I am waaaaay ahead of where I was at this time last year. Wasn't this a fun month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute stuff rita! i especially love how the days of the week page turned out.

    and a game of calvinball well played rita! :)

    ReplyDelete