Monday, March 26, 2012

Remember This Album

Finally got some photos for my Remember This album that I did from a class offered by Ali Edwards.  I LOVE how it turned out!!  Instead of a bunch of journaling though I found quotes that I felt went with my pictures and printed that on the journaling pages - I'm not much of a journaler I'm afraid.  the pictures are 5 of my favorite pictures of my boys from the past 7 years.


 Story #1 quote:

 Story #2 quote:  Remember boys are like lion cubs: they show their affection by hugging, wrestling and rolling around on top of each other.
 Story #3 quote: Take him on hikes and show him how to ford a stream.  let him get wet and dirty.
 Story #4 quote: A brother is a friend given by nature.
 Story #5 quote:

Calvinball 42
mixed media 12
calvinblog 15
bonus 8
handicap 1.5

No comments:

Post a Comment