First challenge was to try something new & get messy. I signed up for the Art Class with Wilna workshop over at 2 peas in a bucket. An awesome mixed media workshop filled with lots of fun techniques to use on scrapbooking pages. One of the chapters involved using Masking Fluid on your layout page to highlight a quote/title, then add water color over the top. When you remove the masking fluid (basically dried rubber), it leaves an awesome mask of the quote. Here is my take on the challenge! Totally love the technique and will be definitely trying it again!
Natalie issued another challange to use the oldest product in your stash. I happen to have a tub full of Scenic Route Alphas - I dug those out to put a title on this page.... also these pictures are well over 6 years old as well :-)
So my poor little centipede only has two bodies at the moment! but it is a start!!!
Happy Sunday! Off to cheer on the Houston Dynamo soccer team today!


No comments:
Post a Comment