Wow, great stuff, Rita :) Well done on getting so much out of your kit!
yowza rita! this is great stuff!
wow rita! you really rocked this challenge! that beach layout is my fave! the line of hearts is so sweet and really pops on that white cs. love it!
Adorable! I almost picked the jar of metal frames too. I love love love the beach one.
Awesome layouts! Love the paint splatters and the row of hearts on those two pages!
Wow, great stuff, Rita :) Well done on getting so much out of your kit!
ReplyDeleteyowza rita! this is great stuff!
ReplyDeletewow rita! you really rocked this challenge! that beach layout is my fave! the line of hearts is so sweet and really pops on that white cs. love it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I almost picked the jar of metal frames too. I love love love the beach one.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layouts! Love the paint splatters and the row of hearts on those two pages!
ReplyDelete